For Checking Keyword Density and Frequency Analysis, Word Percentage in a Web page.
|Keyword Name||Keyword Count||Keyword Percentage|
Keyword Density in simple term is "The count of that particular Keyword and its ratio by whole word count of your Web page" Keyword Density is one of the important on-page SEO factor for your website page in Search Engine Optimization world. For better on-page SEO you need to focus on high volume keywords that users searched in internet world.
You need to optimize your "target Keyword" frequency in your web page to let crawlers know your page is ranked more in that keyword. However do not use more keyword text again and again it may affect your SEO on-page rank and may be penalized.
Keyword can be optimized by following method :
1) Calculate total count of words in your web page.
2) Check your Target Keyword count frequency.
3) Focus on synonyms of the target keyword, and insert more in the web page, instead of having same keyword again and again to avoid penalty risk
4) Search articles related to your target keyword from Internet search and fine tune based on your requirement. Do not copy paste, duplicate article in your web page from other article.
5) Have Question related to your keyword to make use of questions like what, how, when, where etc.
We have a Free Keyword Density checker tool to check count/frequency of your keyword for your website article web page. Our SEO tool will give you "Name of the Keyword", "Keyword Count", "Keyword Percentage" You can also download Keyword density result in Excel, PDF, Word etc for your future use.